World War I Study Resources

 Our test for World War I and Political Ideologies will be on Thursday, June 2, 2021.  The test will be a combination of multiple choice, maps of Europe, and short answer.   You have the option of completing the cartoon summary assignment, instead of completing the written section

HERE IS THE QUEST OUTLINE THAT OULINES WHAT YOU WILL STUDY

Here are some resources, websites, and videos to help you study: 


POWERPOINTS AND HANDOUTS: 

World War I Causes - Lesson 1

World War I Causes Powerpoint

A Soldiers Life - Life in the Trenches

Battles - 4 Key Battles of Western Front

War in the Skies and Seas Notes

War At Sea Powerpoint_Heroes 

World War I Social Impacts - PPT

Wrap up of War and Review


OTHER HELPFUL HANDOUTS AND NOTES - Additional material, not covered in class

The Home Front Notes - Was the War Good For Canada?

Battle of the Somme - description

Battle of Paschendaele - description

A Soldier's Equipment notes

Tanks & Chemical Weapons- WWI 


VIDOES RESOURCES

What Caused the First World War? - Simple History

Choctaw Nation Code Talkers

Untold Stories of World War I Women

Trench Warfare Explained

World War I - Oversimplified - Part 1 and World War I Oversimplified - Part 2

Weird Weapons from World War I  or Weapon Inventions from World War I - History Channel

Treaty of Versailles - Simple History - Part 1

The Spanish History - Simple History or Extra History- Spanish Flu

Canadian Political Parties and the Political Compass

What is communism?  Now this World


Comments

Popular Posts